09 February, 2011

9th Feb. The first YAMANEKO in Niuafo’ou

「The first YAMANEKO in Niuafo’ou」
2月9日 ニウアフォオウ初山ネコだぞ

 
↑I called on Dr. Viliami before our workshop. He looked after me on Monday evening, though it was 6 o’clock, he willingly opened his hospital again. Thanks to the medicine he gave me, my mouth is getting better.
 ワークショップ前にViliami先生を訪ねました。月曜の夕方Torojiro先生を世話してくれました。6時でしたが快く病院を開けてくれました。彼のくれた薬のお陰で、口の状態は良くなっております。


 
↑I gave No.273 YAMANEKO doll to him. This is the first YAMANEKO doll in Niuafo’ou. Of course it has become the most remote YAMANEKO doll from the capital ( Nukualofa) in Tonga.
 山ネコNo.273をViliami先生にあげました。これはNiuafo'ou最初の山ネコです。もちろんトンガの首都から最も離れた山ネコになりました。


 
↑I taught multiplication today. It seems as if I am teaching hard.
 今日はかけ算を教えました。まるで一生懸命教えているように見えます。


 
↑These are the GPS Tongamama’o teachers. They are a married couple.
 Tongamama'o小学校の先生達です。彼らは夫婦です。


 
↑These are GPS ‘Alele’uta teachers.
 'Alele'uta小学校の先生達。


 
↑This is Monika. We are working at the same room, mathematics, in CDU
 Monikaさんです。CDUで同じ数学科の部屋で働いております。


 
↑This is Talahiva, the most powerful woman in CDU.
 CDUで最もパワフルなTalahivaさんです。


 
↑This is an English member Miki. She is walking every morning in Niuafo’ou.
 英語メンバーのMikiさんです。彼女は毎朝Niuafo'ouで歩いております。



 
↑This is Feauini, who is a Tongan language officer. I heard from them, they are all more than 100 kg. Wow!
 Of course I am far from 100 kg…
 トンガ語オフィサーFeauiniさんです。彼らから聞きました。全員100kg超えだそうです。わぉ~!
 もちろんTorojiro先生は、100kgには遠く及びません・・・。

No comments:

Post a Comment