05 August, 2011

5th Aug. Dunedin & Guinness

「Dunedin & Guinness」
8月5日 ダニーデンとギネスだぞ


 
↑Sione & Kalo brought me to Auckland airport at 8 o’clock. Malo. It takes 2 hours to get to Dunedin. I took this air company Jetstar.
8時にSioneさんとKaloさんがオークランド空港へ送ってくれました。ダニーデンまで2時間かかります。ジェットスターという会社を使いました。


 
↑After I arrived at Dunedin, first I visited my accommodation and then went sightseeing.
   ダニーデンについて、まず宿を訪ね、その後観光に出かけました。


 
↑This is the Dunedin railway station. There is only one train everyday.
  これはダニーデン駅です。1日たった1本の電車があります。


 
↑This is FORSYTH BARR STADIUM and it has opened today.
   FORSYTH BARR STADIUMといって今日オープンしたそうです。


 
↑I saw a river. We cannot see them in Tonga. We don’t have a river so we are drinking rain water from a tank.
 川を見ました。トンガでは見れません。トンガには川が無いので、天水タンクから来る雨水を飲んでいます。


 
↑After 40 minutes walk, I get to the world’s steepest street “Baldwin St”
40分ほど歩いて、世界で一番急な道「ボールドウィンストリート」に着きました。


 
↑What do you think of the picture. Because I cannot tell you about its force, I took a lot of movies.
 写真についてどう思いますか?迫力が伝わらないので、映像をたくさん撮りました。
[Movie] Baldwin Street動画:(11 sec, 19 sec, 17 sec, 14 sec,)


↑Because the street is too steep, we have to park the car like these pictures.
坂はとても急なので・・・車は写真のように駐車しなければなりません。
[Movie] Under construction House動画:( 16 sec)


 
↑Because the street is too steep, when we watch the street from the top, the car disappears at the steepest point.
坂はとても急なので・・・頂上から道を見た時、最も急な場所で車が消えます・・・
[Movie] Disappear動画:(62 sec, 37 sec)


 
↑This is the world’s steepest pub the sign says.
世界で一番急な居酒屋だと看板に書いてあります。


 
↑They are the world’s steepest cats Torojiro says.
 世界で一番急なネコ達だとTorojiro先生は言っています。

↑The streets next to Baldwin street are also steep. If they extend the road to the top, they can become as steep as Baldwin.
 ボールドウィンストリートの両隣の道も同じく急です。もし、道の先を頂上まで伸ばしたら、ボールドウィンストリートと同じようになると思うのですが・・・。
[Movie] Next Street動画:(12 sec)


 
↑To tell the truth, it was my second time to come here. I enjoyed it more than last time (12 years ago). In addition, I didn’t get tired maybe because I am training my muscles for my ski and thanks to my ski life I got used to steep slopes.
 実は、ここに来るのは2回目でした。12年前に来たときより楽しめました。さらにそれ程疲れませんでした。多分、スキーのために筋トレしているのと、スキー生活のお陰で急坂に慣れているからでしょう。


 
↑On the way back from the street, I went to a supermarket and saw a lot of Japanese food. Oh…miso, curry, dried seasoning for rice etc…Fantastic! We cannot buy them in Tonga.
帰り道にスーパーマーケットに行きました。日本食をたくさん見ました。お~味噌、カレールー、ふりかけ・・・すっげ~!!!トンガでは買えません。


 
↑I bought a famous Japanese noodles “Demae icchou” and…
出前一丁を買いました!おそるべしニュージーランド・・・


 
↑Dr. Pepper cherry flavor. I cannot taste the difference.
 ドクターペッパーのチェリー味を買いました。違いが分かりませんでした・・・


 
↑A night view was also beautiful in Dunedin.
 ダニーデンは夜景もキレイです。やるな~ニュージーランド!!

No comments:

Post a Comment